How to become a customer ?
All you need to open a bank account in France is :
1. a valid passport
2. a recent bill of less than 3 months (gas, water, electricity)
3. A telephone bill dated 3 months.
For Bristish resident :
1. A council tax bill with statement
2. Pay slips.
< Getting in touch with us by phone >
< See us live by webcam >
< Glossary >
Welcome to Crédit Agricole du Languedoc !
Let's talk finance with the key French bank !
CREDIT AGRICOLE, FOR YOUR DAILY BANKING NEEDS
providing you with a complete service.
GOLD MASTERCARD, A PAYMENT CARD THAT GIVES YOU MORE
while saving you money.
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENTS
the key solutions to your projects.
Who we are
- Saving when you feel like it
- No. 1 French bank
- 4th largest international banking group
- Largest banking establishment in our region
- Over 200 agencies at your service in Languedoc-Roussillon
- More than 1 person in 3 takes out a mortgage with the Crédit Agricole